Building Minds Program
Caring for children in your home? This program is for you!
Family Child Care Providers in the US:
- Represent the most common for of childcare in the country.
- Serve 5.3 million infants and 3.4 million pre – school age children in the U.S.
- Are often not connected to available public support systems.
- Provide affordable care to children while parents work outside the home.
- Can be family members or neighbors.
Family Child Care Providers in Mississippi:
- Are not required to be registered with the Mississippi Department of Health Child Care Licensing Division if they serve 5 children or less that are not related to the provider.
- Are not required to meet licensing regulations.
- Can participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Car register for the free Building Minds Program to receive monthly resources and activities.
- Provides learning games and books specific to age – appropriate learning standards developed by the Mississippi Department Of Education to those who voluntarily participate.
- Offers monthly free resources & activities.
- Presents virtual monthly trainings on different topics.
- Includes resources on the young child’s development provided by national experts.
- Activity notebook which will provide copies of state learning standards for children birth to age 5 years of age, resources, and online activities.
Building Minds Program Introduction Kit
Monthly resources start with this introduction kit mailed to the home.
The kit is specifically designed for children birth through 4 years of age.
Don’t waste another minute!
For more information, contact Mason Grace
Email your name, shipping address, and working cell number along with how many children you serve 0 – 4 years of age for automatic enrollment.
Examples of monthly learning activities